This fine-dining Indian restaurant is in a great location in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs. Just a five minute walk from the restaurant takes you to an impressive view of the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.
Operating six nights a week currently with the potential to extend, trading up until midnight on special occasions, as well as opening lunch hours and other catering options as required.
This restaurant is one of the very few fine dining Indian restaurants in the area and the online reviews speak for themselves about the quality of food and service.
• Fully furnished 55 seat Restaurant
• Natural sunlight falling into the restaurant
• Fully equipped and working commercial kitchen
• Separate cool room
• A beautiful bar with wine storage on the wall
• Vehicle for delivery
• Fully licensed
• All current restaurant staff willing to stay and help after the sale
• Consistent weekly turnover of $9,000-$12,000
• Registered with Uber Eats, Menulog, Deliveroo, Eat Club, Groupon and The Fork (previously known as Dimmi)
• Excellent relationship with existing suppliers
• On-going business from travel agents
• Newly upgraded POS System with iPads
• Newly printed dine-in menu cards
• Newly created website with integrated sales options
• Digital setup generating traffic on existing platforms – Facebook, Instagram and Google
• Parking in the property for one car
• Coles right opposite the restaurant
• Garage parking available, currently used for storage
The current owner is retiring and is selling as his health does not permit him to dedicate the energy and hours required to run a successful business as this one.
This opportunity would suit an aspiring restaurateur or entrepreneur seeking entry to a great existing setup at exceptional value.
**Please note that for confidentiality the image in this advert is generic and is not of the actual business**
1,561 , 4 views today