For Sale $295,000 Plus SAV
For sale is a highly profitable café located in a wealthy inner North suburb of Canberra trading a family friendly 5 days a week with short hours and no early mornings. The café has been established for over 5 years and has shown consistent growth year on year with solid profits to the owners.
Sales went slightly down for 2 weeks during the early part of the Covid lockdown but are already back to Pre-Corona levels (12/05/2020), this is a phenomenal result and is reflective of the relative strength and diversity of suburban cafes
The suburb where this business is located is known to be one of the most successful in the whole of the ACT and all the local businesses are thriving. There is a commercial opportunity available to grow the business with the landlord having plans to double the size of the business due to the consistently high demand in the area.
The café enjoys a fiercely loyal following with an offering that is slightly different to other cafes which drives strong demand with fantastic margins. There are opportunities for growth and expansion with an engaged and forward-thinking landlord who is keen to expand the premises for the right tenant and plans have been drawn up. Extending the business to 6 or 7 dayus would also increase the profitability significantly
This is a highly successful café that has been fully systemised and streamlined to prepare it for the market, the offering is so unique and profitable that an ambitious owner who wants to replicate or franchise the business model has that opportunity.
If there is a better business in Canberra for this price, I am yet to see it.
Strategic points to consider
• well-established and mature opportunity turning over in excess of $20,000 per week and rent that represents only 5% of turnover., well ahead of industry averages.
• No competition in the area which is a wealthy, inner north suburb with huge demand.
• Fully costed business with strong financials and 5 years of consistent sales growth.
• Great lifestyle with 9am starts, no evenings and 2 days a week off.
• Conservatively priced with pragmatic owners prepared for a full handover.
• Intellectual property that nets higher margin than regular cafes.
• Identified opportunities for structured growth of the business.
*Pictures used are for advertising purposes only and do not represent the actual business