For Sale $425,000 plus SAV
Property Details

For Sale $425,000 plus SAV
Description

One of Canberra’s Best Cafes

-

For sale is a well-established Café in an affluent South Side suburb of Canberra. The business has been with the same owners for over 10 years and a café has traded on the site for over 20.

The business operates 5.5 days per week and is closed on Sundays, it seats 30/40 people inside and 16 outside, popular with local business people and the surrounding resident’s people are drawn to the home-made food, great service and specialty coffee supplied by one of the most highly regarded roasters in Australia

The owners are highly experienced and over time have more than doubled the turnover with attention to detail and a focus on increasing profits over time.

The business has a brand new 5×5 lease in place and rent is less than 8% of turnover, the business enjoys a month’s free every January to give the owners a rest or let them make some extra money.

The café has impressive benchmarks that would make any operator envious with the food cost running at 25% and labour costs at 30%. The experienced owners really do know how to squeeze every dollar of profit out of the business.

The café is bright and stylish and was professionally designed with an elegant retro style. It has a full commercial kitchen with plenty of storage space and refrigeration, including a dry store and spacious cool-room as well as a separate washup area and office.

Around 80% of the turnover is from café sales with the other 20% coming from catering for which there is plenty of demand. There is a delivery van included in the price.

If you are looking for a profitable and established business that has proven itself over a sustained period of time then there is probably no better business on the market in the ACT than this one. For an information pack contact Robert Illsley on 0415 243 750.

(Please note listing image is for advertising purposes only and does not represent actual business

Property Features
438 views

One Response

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Years Est


Years With Current Owner


Staff No


Lease Info


Trading Times


Size of Premises


Opportunity


Note to buyers


Seats Inside


Seats Outside


Stock Value