Google my Business is a free tool offered by Google to help you manage how your business appears in Google Search results and on Google Maps.
Using Google my Business allows you to add your business name, location, and the hours that you trade. You can also monitor reviews, add pictures of your business, post offers and learn how people are searching for you.
Google my Business can really help to improve your local search results which can of course lead to more people finding you.
If you have not set up your business on here yet then I would highly recommend spending a few minutes to go through the simple process outlined below.
How to Create a Google My Business Listing
- Step 1: Log into the Google Account you want associated with your business
- Step 2: Go to google.com/business and select “Start now” in the top right-hand corner.
- Step 3: Enter your business name.
- Step 4: Choose the category that best suits your business.
- Step 5: Select “Yes” here
- Step 6: Enter your address.
- Step 7: Enter your address.
- Step 8: Enter the areas that you serve.
- Step 9: Answer this question, in most cases this will be “No”
- Step 10: Enter your contact information.
- Step 11: Click finish.
- Step 12: Start creating posts and offers.
How to Verify Your Business on Google
There are a few different ways to verify your Google my Business listing:
- Instant verification
- By email
- By phone
- Bulk verification
Simply choose the verification method that suits you best and follow the prompts.
597 , 2 views today